1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile from an astrological perspective.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Neeti Ray's Astrology Expressed -
explores how life can become more meaningful, magical, and delightful. Here's the key phrases: read on
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
1. Mars turns retrograde on the 1st and Saturn turns retrograde on the 2nd, bringing a celestial one-two punch to many careers, financial affairs and relationship patterns. Under this dynamic (which includes Mercury turning direct on 2/28), look for the “changing of the guard” scenario, with the older or more established player leaving or being dismissed, while the younger or more socially adept player enters.
2. Jupiter turns direct in Cancer on the 6th and then heads into April’s Grand Cross when Jupiter opposes Pluto in Capricorn, squares Uranus in Aries, and squares Mars in Libra. Those with prominent natal planets in 10º - 14º of the cardinal signs are most likely undergoing life-changing events now, affecting personal well-being, family life, relationships, and professional expression. Synchronizing personal evolution with the needs of the collective facilitates the process.
3. Pluto opposes the U.S. Sun on the 6th, but is in effect all month. Pluto gives American leaders the sense that they can make unilateral decisions for the greater good, bypassing the usual democratic process. Look for intense developing political situations that challenge the U.S. to take action. In the corporate world, buy-outs and mega-mergers increase. Expect the passing of several great Americans.
4. The Aries Ingress on the 20th (12:58 pm; Washington DC) features the Sun near the Midheaven and Jupiter rising, marking a celestial set-up for U.S. leadership amidst a series of global crises. Pluto near the Descendant is the sign of a troublemaker or the beginning of intense, extremely complex geopolitical problems. With the brilliant star Sirius exactly conjunct the Cancer Ascendant, the looming dangers offer major opportunities for American leadership and resolution.
5. Juno conjoins Uranus in Aries on the 25th, but is effectively in the developing Grand Cross from the 20th through the end of the month. Longstanding relationships are due for some shake-ups, and for some, separation and divorce. Juno, representing traditional concepts of marriage, is radicalized by Uranus to redefine marriage as being more open and inclusive, or emphasizing friendship over intimacy. Expect numerous developments regarding the legal status of gay couples.
Focus on Iran
featuring charts for the nation with Lilith on the Leo Ascendant, president Hassan Rouhani, and the U.S. horoscope relocated to Tehran.... read