1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
Neeti Ray's Astrology Expressed -
explores how life can become more meaningful, magical, and delightful. Here's the key phrases: read on
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
1. Mars is in single-minded Scorpio all month, adding ambition, consistency, stamina and toughness in all actions. Watch out for obsessive behavior and self-destructive impulses, but with a worthy goal in sight, much can be accomplished. On the 9th, Mars activates the April 28 Solar Eclipse in Taurus, an eventful date likely to bring significant historical developments for the U.S and in geopolitical hotspots.
2. Neptune is trioctile (135º) the North Node in Libra on the 8th, but is a month-long influence bringing seemingly fateful connections with other people. This combination may heighten your intuition, especially concerning whether associates are secretly in your camp or against your interests. Pay attention to synchronicities involving people’s names for clues into your own spiritual and psychological development.
3. The Full Moon in Aquarius on the 10th is especially challenging since the Sun conjoins Black Moon Lilith in Leo and both square Saturn in Scorpio. Creative juices may be flowing under this Full Moon, along with a healthy independence and pride in one’s work. The contrary may also be true: following the crowd brings a sense of belonging and camaraderie, but leaves one feeling unfulfilled. Find the balance.
4. Jupiter forms a quincunx (150º) to Neptune on the 15th, an ethereal connection most noticeable from the 10th to 18th. With Jupiter in Leo now, this combination can bring big dreams – just be sure they’re grounded in reality. Mystic experiences and the meaning of life may come to some seekers, since Jupiter-Neptune fosters spiritual, religious, and harmonious connections with the universe. Religious crackpots may also proliferate.
5. A Mars-Saturn conjunction on the 25th combines the relentless energy and drive of Mars with the authoritative, domineering power of Saturn. These antithetical archetypes create plenty of friction in personal, social and geopolitical interactions, but also hold the possibility of breakthroughs. Mars-Saturn squares Venus and Lilith, adding intense sexual dynamics to close relationships. This important astro-event coincides with the New Moon, and may bring a new start for many.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Here's where you'll find all the key charts to understanding the Ukranian crisis, including horoscopes
for Russia, Ukraine, and key leaders. Track the unfolding events through recent NewsScope articles. Get inside Putin's head by visiting Russia