The War Rime President and the prospects for Election Day; Bernie Ashman’s “How to Survive Mercury Retrograde”" ....read
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
What the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony
3/23 - 3/29
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Chiron conjoins Black Moon Lilith on the 3rd, and is an effective influence from the 1st through 20th. On the personal level, this combination is about hidden wounds, mostly of the psyche. In Aries, the tendency is to compensate through unusually aggressive actions. Beware of your own psychic wounds by treating yourself and others gently, and watch out for those who unconsciously lash out. On the collective level, the coronavirus may expand its reach outside of China, generating political and economic reactions.
2. The Sun is octile Venus all month, exact on the 4th, bringing a lively, outgoing phase of heightened sensuality and pleasure-seeking. For many, this lovely dynamic can be highly romantic as the awakening of Mother Nature urges outdoor activities. Gardening, hiking, visiting a wilderness area with someone you enjoy being with are favored during this time. For others, this Sun-Venus dynamic can encourage creative, artistic endeavors as well as shared cultural experiences. How can you improve your community spirit?
3. Mercury turns direct in Aquarius on the 9th during the Full Moon in Virgo, offering a glimpse of clarity during an otherwise confusing wave of this retrograde cycle. Mercury is exalted in Aquarius because of its systematic approach to information and ability for abstract thinking. Look for spontaneous insights, and follow through on flashes of brilliance with pragmatic decision-making. Mercury’s brief passage through Aquarius before it re-enters Pisces lasts from the 4th through 14th when progressive, humanitarian impulses can inspire meaningful actions.
4. The New Moon on the 24th (5:29 am EST) conjoins Chiron and Lilith in early Aries, providing an energetic new beginning in personal and business affairs, but it’s potentially marred by hidden motivations and misinformation. A concurrent Pallas-Jupiter conjunction in Capricorn offers a clear view of what’s happening in the real world, but this clarity is not available to those with tribal loyalties. Avoid false steps by acting from your heart. Change your diet if you’re plagued by inflammation.
5. Saturn enters Aquarius on the 21st, where it remains until it retrogrades back into Capricorn on July 1. In the personal realm, Saturn here tests your network. Who can you rely on as a friend, how fulfilling are your interactions with social media, and how do you fit in with your local community? This phase is a good time to connect with a progressive group or faction that has practical, realistic prospects for making constructive changes.
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more
The Shadow Side of Conservatism
Top Five Astro-Events
Updated! Visit the
When the Dragon Wore the Crown by Don Cerow is a beautifully illustrated, sublimely written book that astrologically explores artistic themes of history’s great civilizations. reviewed here