Special Brexit issue: Pluto, the UK Horoscope and Brexit, Soft or Hard Brexit? Power grab? Mars and the Henry VIII Clause... read
1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Venus enters Gemini on the 5th and, with a few exceptions, is stirring up trouble in the relationship department for the rest of the month. Venus here is the social butterfly and -- while charming, talkative and engaging – is prone to getting involved in romantic triangles. The 17th and 18th are delightful days for social gatherings and recreational activities, but expect rivals and/or disappointments on the 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 28th, 29th, and 30th.
2. The Full Moon on the 9th conjoins Pluto and opposes a Sun-Mars conjunction, an extremely dangerous and confrontational dynamic. On the personal front, expect important developments in family affairs, such as major milestones and transitions. Any underlying tension is sure to get vented, especially between the generations. Geopolitically, the week leading up to this Full Moon is explosive, likely involving ultimatums, extreme threats and actions.
3. The U.S. progressed Venus squares natal Pluto on the 11th. As the ruler of the 7th house of “open enemies” and also the 12th house of “secret enemies”, Venus is not in its ordinary role as a benefic in the U.S. Scorpio Rising horoscope. Whenever it makes an aspect to natal Pluto (the nation’s ruling planet), it generates a major war. Previously, this coincided with wars in Iraq and Vietnam, and before that, World Wars I and II.
4. Saturn squares the U.S. Neptune on the 15th and heads into an opposition with the U.S. Mars in August. Saturn was just recently in this degree area, having opposed the U.S. Mars and squared the U.S. Neptune in early January when Obama initiated a cyber-weapons program against Russia. The next few months should bring heightened tension in the cyberwarfare arena, with the big unknown being Trump’s willingness to act against Russia.
5. Mars is making challenging aspects to the outer planets all month, creating the potential for major conflicts, accidents, and emotional turmoil. From the 1st through 19th Mars is in Cancer when family matters, domestic security and business affairs take precedence; avoid being overly defensive or emotionally hyper-reactive. From the 20th through month’s end, Mars is in Leo and traveling with the Sun, which for many will bolster self-confidence to follow a noble or heroic path.
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here
Trump: Mars in Leo, No Earth
Astro-psychologist Glenn Perry takes an in-depth look at Trump's horoscope. What accounts for his pattern of success?
Read about his Mars in Leo, his lack of earth planets, and much more here
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Secrets of the 2017 Inauguration horoscope
What lies ahead for the next president? A chart set for the taking of the oath of office sets the path for the next four years. Read the details here
Top Five Astro-Events
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more