1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
1. The Full Moon in Pisces on the 8th conjoins Chiron, emphasizing health-related issues: both discovering problem areas and doing what’s necessary to fix existing conditions. Since Saturn favorably trines this Super Moon and Chiron, this is a good time to review and modify eating habits with the discipline available now to stick to beneficial changes. Family issues may come up, with the opportunity to heal old wounds.
2. Mercury, Mars and Uranus form challenging aspects to each other between the 11th and 14th, creating a volatile, event-oriented three-planet combination. Caution these days will help avoid accidents or errors in judgment. Expect temper flares, rash behavior, and impulsive words and deeds from the less prudent around you. Outrageous opinions with little room for discussion may be the norm during these four days.
3. Pluto turns direct on the 22nd only one day before the New Moon in Libra, marking a powerful new beginning in personal and professional relationships. The strong Uranian themes this month favor throwing off old or stagnant relationship patterns to begin anew with new goals and perhaps new partners. Friendship rather than romance is favored. Geopolitically, watch for a surge in disasters, caused by either humans or nature.
4. Jupiter trines Uranus on the 25th but is in effect from the 21st through 29th. In the personal realm, this aspect enhances creativity, leadership, innovation, courage, and vision for improved conditions, especially for the fire signs. Geopolitically, expect some scientific breakthroughs, the launching of exciting new technological devices, and breakthroughs in social justice. This is a good time to Think Big.
5. Uranus opposes the U.S. Saturn on the 30th, but is in effect all month. This connection highlights the difference between corporate and government controlled entities and the people’s drive for equality, fair play, and individual rights. Uranus is making the second of three passes to the U.S. Saturn from the 6th house of work, health, and the armed forces. The first pass in mid-May was marked by fast food strikes, debates about net-neutrality, and the eruption of the Veterans Affairs scandal.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Here's where you'll find all the key charts to understanding the Ukranian crisis, including horoscopes
for Russia, Ukraine, and key leaders. Track the unfolding events through recent NewsScope articles. Get inside Putin's head by visiting Russia
Three astrologers give their takes on what makes the famous comedian tick.
Featuring ADB, Glenn Perry, Christina Rodenbeck, Michael Wolfstar... read
The Astrological Chronicles of
The wedding, Malificent, the double mastectomy, Juno's role... read it here