1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, Asteroid Goddesses, Optimum Child, Numerology, and Eroscope.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. readD. Harmony's blog
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
The Best Crop Circles of 2012
Beautiful and inspiring! Why do the best ones appear near Stonehenge? cc2012
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
Here's where you'll find all the key charts to understanding the Ukranian crisis, including horoscopes
for Russia, Ukraine, and key leaders. Track the unfolding events through recent NewsScope articles. Get inside Putin's head by visiting Russia
Three astrologers give their takes on what makes the famous comedian tick.
Featuring ADB, Glenn Perry, Christina Rodenbeck, Michael Wolfstar... read
The Astrological Chronicles of
The wedding, Malificent, the double mastectomy, Juno's role... read it here
Business Front Page
Astro-profiles of Jack Ma, Howard Schultz, and Henry Waxman, plus accurate First Trade charts...read
1. Ceres activates the Uranus-
Pluto square from the 9th through 17th, bringing all Ceres-related issues to the fore. In the personal realm, parent-child relationships are being re-worked; disciplinary interactions increase or decrease, care of children or aging parents becomes an issue. Since Ceres governs rescue operations, watch for major natural or man-made disasters. The many planets in Pisces now suggest coastal areas are most vulnerable.
2. Mercury turns direct on the 11thand heads for a constructive sextile to Saturn on the 19th. This phase (11th to 19th) is excellent for negotiations of all kinds, setting long-term goals, working with groups, and establishing common philosophical or moral grounds for future actions. The harmonious Mercury-Saturn pair emphasizes the mutual benefits within the teacher-student or master-disciple relationship.
3. The New Moon on the 18th is exceptionally powerful since it takes place at the midpoint between Uranus and Pluto, bringing a series of important geopolitical events and possibly a major earthquake. Look for spectacular breakthroughs and collapses, extraordinary success stories and demoralizing failures. The New Moon is also near Neptune and squaring Saturn, implying even lower oil prices and financial dominoes falling over the coming month.
4. Pluto squares the U.S. Saturn on the 20th, the first of three such hits in 2015 aiming at transforming in some fundamental way America’s most enduring political, financial, military, and cultural institutions. Congress may consider fixing the transportation, water, and electrical systems. The biggest question, can the political system actually mend an economic system that most everyone agrees is unfair to the middle class and poor?
5. Mars enters Aries on the 20th, followed the next day by Venus. The two love planets in the sign associated with the Spring Equinox heighten the prospects for new romances. Highly erotic, sensual, sexual vibes are in the air from the 19th through 25th when Venus and Mars participate in a Fire Grand Trine with Juno and Saturn. This is an excellent time to enjoy intimacy, strengthen current commitments, and appreciate the company of those you love.
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here