1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony's blog
4/24 - 4/30
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Saturn turns retrograde on the 6th while conjoining the Galactic Center at 27º Sagittarius. The GC can be thought of as “Command Headquarters” for humanity’s collective evolution. Transiting Saturn here tests the current direction, especially regarding the governments and institutions that structure society. Those systems that provide for collective security and growth can be expected to thrive, while those that are half-baked, corrupt, or misguided will need some major adjustments.
2. Mercury turns retrograde on the 9th in Taurus, ushering in a three-week phase when finances can be constructively re-evaluated. As usual, Mercury’s retrograde phase can bring snafus with technological devices, misinformation, and disrupted travel plans. These are to be expected at this time, but go with the flow on this, because Mercury’s only major aspect is a practical trine to Saturn. Make necessary changes to become more reliable for the long term.
3. Venus turns direct on the 15th while squaring Saturn and conjunct Chiron. This powerful, stressful configuration can bring heartbreak and loss to many individuals, especially in personal relationships and business affairs. Keep expectations low when this dynamic is in play from the 5th through 23rd. In Pisces, Venus is being forced by circumstances to give up impractical visions and to take off the rose-colored glasses.
4. Uranus squares the U.S. Mercury on the 10th, a major cycle in American history that has previously brought high-level investigations into presidential wrong-doing. Although this is the final square in the current series, Uranus goes on to square the U.S. Pluto over the next two years. Uranus’s activation of the U.S. Mercury-Pluto axis brings a deeply troubled political scene.
5. The Full Moon in Libra on the 11th conjoins Jupiter while opposing the Sun, Eris and Uranus to make an exceptionally lively, energetic phase. A key issue for many is whether to take independent action or work in cooperation with others during the week leading up to this Full Moon. With Mercury, Venus and Saturn turning retrograde this month, all decisions, results, and new beginnings are subject to major revisions later. April brings an inflection point in relationships, business, and health issues.
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here
Trump: Mars in Leo, No Earth
Astro-psychologist Glenn Perry takes an in-depth look at Trump's horoscope. What accounts for his pattern of success?
Read about his Mars in Leo, his lack of earth planets, and much more here
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Secrets of the 2017 Inauguration horoscope
What lies ahead for the next president? A chart set for the taking of the oath of office sets the path for the next four years. Read the details here
Top Five Astro-Events
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more