Marine Le Pen, le Gallic Trump; Stephen Colbert, the new leader in Late Night Comedy... read
1. Front Page - you are here, Wel-come to the world of real astrology. Grab a cup of coffee or a snack and enjoy yourself.
2. NewsScope - the weekly column by Michael Wolfstar (NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer) features political analysis and a celebrity profile.
3. Weekly Blog - by Divine Harmony lets you know the major planetary aspects for the coming week, with sage advice on how to best manage the celestial conditions.
4. Lilith - interest in this mysterious archetype has soared over the last month, moving ahead of Juno in reader popularity. Is she good or bad?
5. Juno - Queen of the Asteroids. This insightful article sheds light on Juno as indicator for committed relationships. See also Vesta, Ceres, and Pallas.
NeptuneCafe is a virtual astrology magazine, one of the best I've seen online. There's something of the feel of coffeehouse conversations, if all the patrons were smart and savvy
astrophiles on espresso - the think drink. Don't miss Michael Wolfstar's weekly NewsScope column. Guest columns by well known astrologers - well, astrologers well known within the astrological community - can be quite an eye opener to people who think astrology begins and ends with Sun Signs. Who knew astrology could be popular without Sun Signs?
Website Of the Week Award
by Richard Nolle
Natal and Asteroid Reports
Astrology Consultations from Michael O'Reilly, NeptuneCafe's resident astrologer. He has an international clientele and specializes in forecasts, relocation, relationships, career, and health issues. His holistic approach helps you gain perspective, make better choices, and consider the soul's evolutionary needs.
Astrology Reports: On this page you'll find brief descriptions of state-of-the-art, computer-generated reports. Included are Professional Natal, Forecaster, Relationship, and Asteroid Goddesses.
Juno, Queen of the Goddesses
If you want to know if you'll have a romantic affair, look to Venus. But, if you're more interested in a serious, committed relationship,
it's better to look at the asteroid Juno. Here's everything you need to know about this amazing asteroid. read
Does the U.S. really have Scorpio Rising?
How does an advocate of the Sibly chart tell the difference between a Sagittarius Ascendant and the Sun in the 9th house, or a Sun-Jupiter conjunction trine the Ascendant? Why would an advocate of a Gemini
Ascendant use a chart where the ruling planet is retrograde? Get the facts, make a prediction. read
Take a look at what the planets are doing each day of the week, and how to get the best out of the current celestial conditions. read D.Harmony's blog
3/13 - 3/19
The Oxford Astrologer
Christina's view from the U.K.
Progressions, what are they?
Like fractals, progressions have similar shapes at different scales of time. They are clearer symbols of forthcoming events than transits. Why don't more astrologers use them? Get the scoop
Mystical, autonomous, extreme, highly sexual, and exceptionally creative, Black Moon Lilith represents the soul's truth and is a major astrological player in personal and geopolitical charts. NeptuneCafe now has five pages on Lilith. You can preview or link directly to each by going to the Lilith Front Page.
In the industrialized world, why is the U.S. the most violent nation?
The Scorpio Rising chart uniquely explains this tendency, especially when considering the problem as a health issue. The 6th and 12th houses are coming under increased stress. more
1. Venus turns retrograde on the 4th, indicating a slowdown or reversal of partnership plans and expectations. Venus retrograding through Aries this month suggests that assertive actions to impress others will backfire. As Venus stations, she squares the U.S. Sun, which will likely bring a rever-sal in the surging stock markets, and a need for many to rework their tax forms. Gov't and corpo-rate budgets need to be re-evaluated for being overly rosy.
2. Jupiter opposes Uranus on the 2nd and then squares Pluto on the 30th, creating a dynamic, active T-square linking these outer planets all month. Politically, finding common ground between energized, extremist factions becomes difficult under this influence, and continues the breathtaking pace of open conflict in Washington. For those on a spiritual path, this configuration offers an opportunity to transcend polarities and find the Third Way, the sacred path known as the Tao.
3. The Full Moon on the 12th is in analytical Virgo, while the Sun in Pisces conjoins Pallas and Chiron. Accurate information is at a premium during the days leading up to this Full Moon, with political posturing distorting the truth. The conflict between “fake news” and truth reaches a peak. At this time, Mercury in nebulous Pisces squares Saturn, indicating that many expressed “facts” are based more on personal beliefs and ideology than objective analysis.
4. Jupiter trines the U.S. Mars on the 13th, signifying an energetic expansion of the American military capacity. Jupiter in the partnership sign of Libra and in the secretive U.S. 12th house may also refer to Trump’s hidden ties with Russia, which will likely remain a major news item throughout the month. Since Jupiter also conjoins the U.S. Juno, new military alliances may be forming. Primarily, Jupiter to the U.S. Mars is about expanding America’s war machine.
5. Lilith octiles (45º) Pluto on the 23rd, and is within effective range from the 13th through 31st. In their most positive expression, Black Moon Lilith and Pluto combine magic with the will to dominate to achieve desired goals. The stressful aspect between these two can bring out fears of the future, creating much collective anxiety, especially concerning the unbridled powers of government and corporate elite (Pluto in Capricorn).
America's Emerging Plutocracy
Why has the current Uranus-Pluto square empowered America's wealthy? Read the full length article here
Trump: Mars in Leo, No Earth
Astro-psychologist Glenn Perry takes an in-depth look at Trump's horoscope. What accounts for his pattern of success?
Read about his Mars in Leo, his lack of earth planets, and much more here
Joan Quigley and the Part of Fortune
See how Fortuna set her role and the dramatic revelations around her historic book here
Astrology in the White House!
Secrets of the 2017 Inauguration horoscope
What lies ahead for the next president? A chart set for the taking of the oath of office sets the path for the next four years. Read the details here
Top Five Astro-Events
Steven Forrest discusses Trump's surprising victory in terms of Pluto in Capricorn. Fear of the future, an inability to adapt to change, and more